Photo Gallery

Façade detail of Romulus Nicolin House designed by Martin Gemeinhardt in 1904, also known as the House with Peacocks, at Henri Berthelot Street 4

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Lipót Baumhorn. Skylight in the festivity room of the Lloyd Palace (1910-1912) at Victoriei Square 2

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Architect Josef Kremmer, Sr. Façade detail of Countess Ana Mirbach Palace (1904) at 3 August 1919 Boulevard 33

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

The Piarist Complex (1908-1909) was designed by Alexander Baumgarten and László Székely,  at Regina Maria Square 1

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

More images

Tourist information

tel.:+ 40 256 437 973
infoturism@primariatm.ro
www.timisoara-info.ro