Photo Gallery

Façade of the house that Paul Comblen built for himself in 1900-1902

© KIK-IRPA, Bruxelles

Oury House created by Paul Jaspar in 1899

© Sébastien Charlier

Façade of the Piot House, 1904 by Victor Rogister

© KIK-IRPA, Bruxelles

Detail of the acroterion atop of the Van der Schrick House, 1905-1906 by Oscar Berchmans

© KIK-IRPA, Bruxelles

More images

Tourist information

tel.:+32 42219221
www.liege.be/tourisme